Hi List Members;
        At our Early Onset Support Group meeting yesterday I was touting the
many benefits of this List.
(ie: This list is  a tremendous "Resource" & the "Ultimate Support
Group" & This list is a place where we can ask virtually any question
on any  subject and get level headed non-judgemental good responsible
answers.)

A young lady approached me after the meeting and asked me to present
a question to the List on her behalf.

What are the ramifications of a first pregnancy for a middle 30s
Parkinsonian (dx 1993) with a ticking biological clock?

I asked if she had discussed this potential scenario with her dr. and
she said Oh, he says don't worry, everything will be fine but then he
says the same thing for every question and he doesn't have pd and of
course he's not a woman so I still worry.

Please post to me (privately if you wish) and I will print and pass
your responses to her.

All my very best to all the list members.........Murray 53/4
.