        Anne:

        You mentioned your friend was in a clinical trial of Mirapex
        for a year prior to taking Mirapex as a prescription and
        suddenly she had an allergic reaction.

        I haven't seen it mentioned on the list yet, but was the
        trial a double blind trial? My understanding of these type
        trials is that about half of the study group is taking a
        placebo.

        Could this explain the sudden reation to Mirapex?

        Best wishes.......Jack
E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 59/21+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'