  I wonder if someone-Helen Mason, perhaps? - can post a list,updated
every few days, of the states (and cities) which have issued
Proclamations for World Parkinson's Day. Maine's final draft should be
ready by Wednesday.  Governor Angus King just asked ME (over the
telephone) to edit it for him!

     Anyway, can someone PLEASE take this on, and keep us all posted? I'm
too overwhelmed myself at the moment with caregiver searching.  I've just
lost two excellent Personal Care Attendants because Maine Medicaid pays
PCA's just $6.25/hour, and regretfully, neither can afford to continue to
help me. I am trying to avoid too many extra commitments.

Ivan 48/11