Murray, I will jump in here, and give my thoughts, although, being a male,
non-PD victim, and non medically trained person, I am likely the least
qualified to comment. I would tell her to go for it, for a few reasons, The
first being that her doctor may not be
fully informed, but if he thought it was a bad thing to do, I am sure he would
object. I believe that at her age she could go through it without major
problems. Having children, for those who want to, is the natural thing to do.
The longer she waits the harder it will be. A cure or better treatment for PD
is imminent.  If I were her husband  or father, I would tell her to "go for
it".  [log in to unmask]