Dear Listfriends,

I hereby send you the first overview of the activities. It is sometimes
hard to find the exact place of the activities mentioned in the E-mails to
the list. Will you be so kind to prevent each possible doubt and mention
exact dates, places, persons and sort of activity.

The information that we will send to the local media, will contain an
explanation of PD, the Udall Bill, the medical possibilities, data about
the local Parkinson's Society, the activities for April 11 and in addition
the Testimony of Muhammad Ali and Abraham Lieberman and the Proclamation of
the state of Oregon. (I'll try to get the original text of the state of
Texas. Bob Martone, do you have it?).

========================= UPDATE 1 ============================

The following states will sign the proclamation :

California, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Oregon, Texas, Utah

The following cities will have World's Parkinson's day activities :

Lima, Ohio
Oxford, Ohio

The following countries will organize activities for World's Parkinson's Day :

England,

So far the first update, please send your information to :

Kees Paap <[log in to unmask]>
Warm greetings from a happy Dutchman in Texas, 48/9,
Sinemet 1x 62.5, Sinemet 3x 125CR, Permax 3x 1.0, Tasmar 3x 100

**** Life is a loan, to live is an art, to live happily is a gift, to give
is to live, to love is to give and to live, to cope with PD is all, I thank
God daily that He gives me this loan and I will pay him back***