 i have had both year years ago i had both first me and a fellow stared
some trucks up in closed building after while we went for coffee well i
fell out side he fell in side and died of carbon monoxide i was luck i fell
out in the air. when i stared my own business i work with water and elect.
was in water up to my hips when my elect motor shorted and i had hold of it
27years ago as it cause of pd i can not say. no body knows for sure what
the cause. i have hard so many causes over the 26 years so every body to
your own cause

                                         73/26 lima,oh

                                           I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-53