I have a question on behalf of my father (78/2 months). About 3 weeks ago
he had an episode of being extremely hot, his vision blurring, and left
side feeling tingly and numb. He had an ultra sound of his neck and those
veins are surprising clear for a man of his age and weight.
Yesterday during church he had another 'attack'. Same symptoms. Last time
they changed his medication. (I do not know what he is on then or now. It
is not Sinemet.)
Does anyone know if this is another Parkinson symptom? They will be
checking in with the doctor today.
As a side note, my uncle, not blood relation to my dad, was diagnosised
with PD about 3 weeks ago. He has been in bad health for 2-3 years, but
doctors- are not something that family believes in. As they talk numbers
of PD patients I think about my uncle and others who will go undiagnosed
for lack of visits the doctors.
Enjoy the spring flowers poking through!!
Thanks.   Jean