        He is very wealthy, dislikes procedures, though I wouldn't call him
afraid.  I think he knows he has something bad, and it is purely that he
doesn't want to hear, and firmly believes he will live longer without
knowing what it is, and I think he is absolutely convinced he has
Huntington's.  Regarding his money, he is going to leave it all to charities
for orphans, which is fine with all of us, we all are doing very well on our
own and agree with his thinking, so using money won't work.

        An interesting thing though,  I've been giving him Fava Beans, a lot
of them, I put them in cookies, meatloaf, soup, tons of different things,
and as he NEVER wastes anything, he has been faithfully eating it.  The last
three days, he has all but stopped drooling, and we understand him better,
though he still shakes, etc.  I find it interesting that he has even had
this small of a response, so it sure looks more and more like Parkinson's.
He knows this too, and this fact should help get him to a real doctor soon,
as we KNOW Huntington's doesn't respond like this.  He actually told me
yesterday, "Hmmm... maybe it IS a dopamine problem, maybe it will help me
talk better."  The closest we've gotten him to come to admitting treatment
will help, so we all feel we are making a LITTLE bit of progress....

        Thanks for all of the great ideas from everyone, it has really
helped.