From:          [log in to unmask]
To:               [log in to unmask]
Subject:          Re: introduce myself
Date sent:        Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:39:09 -0700

Hi Camilla,
Here is a copy of Krissy's original post...............

Date sent:              Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:02:29 EST
Send reply to:    "Parkinson's Information Exchange"
From:             Krissy8674<[log in to unmask]>
To:              Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN

Hi I am a caregiver to a 32 year old mother of 3 who has Young Onset
Parkinson's Disease. Her brother also has PD. Her email address is
[log in to unmask] if you would like to talk to her. Thank you

You wrote:

> Bobby--sorry to be so slow--I wrote to Krissy on the list, and don't
> have her personal address--I guess you'll have to do the same.  The
> "3sisters" address was for  the PWP she cares for, I think--and it
> MIGHT work as :
> You definitely need an " @ " sign in there, and fromn other
> addresses I've seen, I', guessing it is "netcom.com" Try the lidst,
> though...good luck
>
> >Hi Camillia can you give me the correct adresss for Krissy i cant
> >seem to get through on 3sisters.net.com . it keeps coming back is
> >that right Bobby

From the above the correct addresses for Krissy are:

and the 32 year old mother of 3 is at:

Best regards...................Murray 53/4 Vancouver,BC Canada
.