Hi Mark,
You wrote:
> My father spent over 20 years in textile manufacturing, supervising the
SNIP
>Considering that the rate of occurrence of PD is about 15 cases per
>100,000 population, I have a hard time believing that this is
> sheer coincidence.  A small sample, but an interesting finding.
>
> Mark Klapper

Mark, I,m no mathematician but 15 / 100,000 has to be incorrect.
We have an estimated 100,000 PWP in Canada so I think that would
indicate approx. 1 case per 300 population or 15 cases per 4500......
and since there are almost zero cases in the population under age 30
there are perhaps 1case per 100 population aged 55 and over.

Best regards................Murray 53/4
.