Hi Helen and other listfriends,

In my enthousiasm I must have missed Ivan's suggestion that you should keep
track of the activities. I'm sorry for my actions and I would love to give
my list to you or anybody else who is willing to make this list. It is not
my intention to do something which I shouldn't, so if anybody wants to take
over, I will be happy to send the info I gathered:)

Warm greetings from a happy Dutchman in Texas, 48/9,
Sinemet 1x 62.5, Sinemet 3x 125CR, Permax 3x 1.0, Tasmar 3x 100

**** Life is a loan, to live is an art, to live happily is a gift, to give
is to live, to love is to give and to live, to cope with PD is all, I thank
God daily that He gives me this loan and I will pay him back***