Glad to see u r still online, Don, Hope the new meds make you feel good. Maybe
if you don't like the odors from food, different spices or sauces could make
them more palatable?  I am such a lover of food, I can't imagine not enjoying
it, but if the taste or smell is not appetizing, I guess it is turning you
off. What about desserts? There must be something you really like to eat? Be
careful, someone on the list will send you a WHOLE BUNCH of what you mention!
Well, MY dinner smells good, so I gotta go! TTYL! [log in to unmask]