There are some people trying Requip who are asking for inormation  from
others who take it .
I tried ramping up with the little sample kit given to me by my neuro ,
and it was too fast for me .
A few weeks later I tried again but asked the doc for a prescription so I
could increase the
dosage when I felt ready to , at my own rate . This is working much
better . I am 48 and I know
I have a lifetime of taking meds ahead of me , so I am taking it slow .
I find that I have to eat  a little something each time I take the Requip
, aand I make sure I drink
plenty of liquids . This works for me , hope it helps .

Carol Mcleod
48 \1 Eldepryl  Requip

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]