My mother Joyce (68/14 months) is now up to 6mg Requip 3x/day (along with
10 mg. Paxil and 25/100 Sinemet 2x/day). She recently experienced red
swollen feet. She attributed it to Requip, but it then got better on its
own (without a drug adjustment).

She, too, is experiencing more tremor and this seems to have started with
Requip. Before Requip she had occasional tremor in her left hand. Now the
tremor is more pronounced.

Debbie White