Don-- glad for the remission, and hope you continue to feel better. That
neuro of yours is one for the book!
Requip will be built up slowly--Peter is doing OK with it, has had some
wearing off but is now adding slowly again.  His Neuro says the best dose
for someone who is on Sinemet  is maximum 6 mg daily--those who are only
taking Requip may go as high as 24. Just don't get in a hurry, and listen
to Vivian and that nice doctor!
We YQ2...

>my computer has a week of remission al so i was taken of mirax misspelt now
>on requip and one other. so i should of paid more attion about what the
>family had to say. got to put on some wait and eat more even if vivian got
>to blind fold holed my nose to eat. i asked for his pics. he said he would
>think about it but want every one to under stand he is my friend not my
>nero. as not every one is close to him. said he can't get to close to his
>patients. guess he is right. don't know how long i will be on it. so some
>of you remind me how good or bad it is

>                               73/26  lima,oh
>
>                                I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
>                             LOVE OF MY LIVE -53