Kees,  and the gang,

I'm real tired- A GOOD TIRED, THOUGH, after a wonderful 30 min TV show
today, with Karen and Jon Bardo.  I don't know how on Earth I found the
energy, but thank you God--I did.

As far as who can be the "listkeeper" of which states/cities /countries
are Proclaiming Parkinson's Awareness Daygoes, I was only suggesting
Helen because she's such a GREAT Udall Bill advocate.

She just phoned me, and we both agree----Kees, THANK YOU for  jumping
right in, and doing the work of listing the proclamations!  GO FOR  IT!!

Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      36   deg. F  a little bit more
like spring