--part0_891415866_boundary

Hi Everyone.

A little over a week ago, I wrote that I was in the process of experimenting
with Voice Pilot -- a voice recognition/dictation software package which I
purchased through AOL. At $40.00, I was obviously skeptical but I figured that
it's a no-lose situation as long as I remember to exercise the 30-day money
back guarantee in time. At any rate, the attached is a sample of what this
software can do at an equivalent typing speed of approx. 50 wpm (light years
ahead of my diminished keyboard speed.) Accuracy was surprisingly  high after
a rough start. The one annoying nuance was that I had use the term "word
processor" because the system didn't recognize the word "writer"!

Please write me re. your comments and personal experiences. I'm personally
very encouraged by the performance of this modest program.

John Faus

--part0_891415866_boundary

Hello everyone! As promised, here is and undercut, unseen sword, demonstr=
ation of the CAPITAL-LETTER word CAPITAL-LETTER pilot Voice Recognition p=
rogram. It looks as though the two words it missed in the first sentence =
were probably not in its still very rudimentary vocabulary.
=B6
Actually, considering that this software set me back all of$ 40, I would =
have to say I got my monies worth. One thing that I think is important to=
 note is that even this relatively inexpensive package does not require a=
nything beyond my normal voice volume level( I have been historically des=
cribed as soft- spoken)..
=B6
In closing, even though this bargain basement package leaves much to be d=
esired, it provides sufficient reason to believe that more advanced, soph=
isticated offerings such as "naturally speaking " will meet the expectati=
ons of even the most demanding  word processing people.
=B6
Hope this little demonstration proves hehelpful( and we were doing so wel=
=B6

--part0_891415866_boundary--