Dear List-family....

I came across the following Web site purely by accident.
Actually, I ended up browsing 'round a site I'd accidentally
clicked into my "Favorites," with the idea of deleting the
accidental addition.  AND, being an "on again, off again"
Web surfer (in an "on" mood and surfing all over the Web
tonite) <smile>, I checked out various links this soon-to-be
-deleted site had listed.

WOWIE!   I'm sure glad I was curious and into surfin' tonite
'cause I found the DARWIN Keyboards Web site and took a
look at their TERRIFIC "Parkie-friendly keyboards!   The one
that had MY name on it is the "SMARTBOARD." (I need all
the 'puter smarts there is!) <smile> There are several other
unique and useful keyboards on the Darwin site, however, I'm
gonna let ya all do your own surfin' to check 'em out.

The URL is:

http://www.darwinkeyboards.com

Of course, I have no financial interest in Darwin or it's products,
nor can I guarantee the quality and/or durability of their products.

Barb Mallut