HERE'S HOW TO FIND "EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW" ABOUT PD TOPICS
DISCUSSED ON THIS LIST--for those who have web access.
                *************************

The Parkinsn Archives are available for searching online at Simon Coles site:

http://james.parkinsons.org.uk

The Parkinsn's Current Topics are at my site:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/ct.html

Other studies and articles such as the Algorithm and the Caregiver's
Handbook and the Parkinsn's List Drug Database can be reached through:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html

Always look at the bottom of each page for underlined links to the next
page of the article or study. Clicking on the underlined text will take you
there. The last page in every article gives you the chance to go back to
the menu page.

The underlined words, "I Put A Seashell to My Ear...And it all comes
back..HomeBoy in Paradise" Takes you to the menu page of Volume 1 of the
Adventures of HomeBoy. HomeBoy's next adventures begin June 2nd.

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Search the Parkinsn List Drug Database on line at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/index.html
John Cottingham