Marty,

I suggest that you take half as much twice as often.  If still too much then
lengthen the interval between levodopa pills to at least 3 hours..

Ronald Vetter  1936, dz PD 1984, carbidopa/levodopa, Mirapex, selegiline
[log in to unmask]     Ridgecrest, California
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter