after going to bed and talking to my minster,nero,   children i found out i
was as bad off as i thought. i always been a fighter so why quit now. the
worse is over. i know what to expect. gone to the same church for 64 years.
what ever your realign is be leave in the lord . now i am not saying every
body got to. i am not one to preach realign. i will fight and not do any
any foolish thing. was just on a down peek. glad you all under stand see
long time pwp have problem to. with the help of the family. all great
advice we all get in the time of need all i can say from my heart is god
thank you all hope to see a cure in my life time as i plan to live long
long time to bug  U all lo lo  and a happy easter to 1 & all

                                 74/27  lima,oh

                                   I.Y.Q  DON  & VIVIAN
                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-53

                                    BEST MED FOR PD IS