Dear, dear, Don-- when you have bad days, we all feel sad!  Of course you
have a right to your feelings--everyone does---and it feels really terrible
not to be able to do all the wonderful, creative, active things you have
always done.  But believe me, even if you can't mow the lawn or fix the
sewer or whatever, you are STILL DON, and that's what's important in the
end.  I beg you to talk with one of your girls, if you feel it would worry
Vivian too much to know how you feel--but I'll bet that she has a pretty
good idea after all these years how to "read " you! W hen Peter is
discouraged and depressed nothing helps so much as a quiet talk about how
he is feeling--can you give it a try? How about your "baby"? Is she a good
listener? And remember we're here, and that's what we're here FOR--

> i goofed some where along the way i am not sure what i want or saying. all
>mixed up so much to do roof now licks grass needs cutting, sewer line to
>repair door to to fix  i just don't know what to do. why can't i be like
>every body else i could do any thing elect paint roof sewer am so tired why
>start all over. 26 years of fighting i am tired.what it like not to worry
>or to do something.i wish it could happen it won't so i will try again for
>the new pwp don't give up i want to today but tomorrow i hope to feel
>better just going to say now and i mean it from my heart I.Y.Q DON

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *