eeetoday i stared requip off of mirapex as the later was not working. my
nero gave me a tape vcr tape on pd lot i already knew. about. we had a long
talk. it is all most back to square 1 for me. i am so tiered of fighting.
just want to give up. i know i have always said not to give in. but don't
we have rights to. every body says suicide is chicken way way out. think of
those behind. what of your fellings don't they have there rights too. my
nero says he is my friend he has not many as he can not get to close to his
paients. says don you are a fighter. smart indepent. he gave me 60 days of
requip ha some saleman gave them to him. but if it makes him feel good go a
long with it. you see meds lone can't do it all its what you want out of
life thats helps meds.