 i goofed some where along the way i am not sure what i want or saying. all
mixed up so much to do roof now licks grass needs cutting, sewer line to
repair door to to fix  i just don't know what to do. why can't i be like
every body else i could do any thing elect paint roof sewer am so tired why
start all over. 26 years of fighting i am tired.what it like not to worry
or to do something.i wish it could happen it won't so i will try again for
the new pwp don't give up i want to today but tomorrow i hope to feel
better just going to say now and i mean it from my heart I.Y.Q DON