        Ivan-
        Unfortunately NPF does not have a center of Excellence in Maine.
The closet to you is in MA, if you call them maybe they can help you find a
support group in your area.  Their number is (617) 726-5532, the NPF Pt.
Services Coordinator is Diane Greenwell.  Good Luck.

Claudia Perdices, MSW
National Parkinson Foundation
Patient Services & Outreach Program
Neurosciences Institute