Date:    Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:14:42 -0500
From:    Karen Bardo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TV Appearance and Udall

Yesterday I made a TV appearance ....  talked about Parkinson's Disease,
the Udall bill, World Parkinson's Day, the impact PD has on family etc..

.... I would like to share with you what one teacher e-mailed me
 today.....  it
would also be good if we can get can get involved in a formal/organized way
to push for funding for research for Parkinson's.  If you have any ideas or
suggestions for more involvement from us, please let me know."