Dear Jon.

I would appreciate if you can send me the info about your Pallidotomy in
normal e-meil format, because I couldn't open your atachment. I wrote about
my pallidotomy to the list
but if you are interested and have somehow missed it I'll resend it to you
with an update.
                   KInd regards Ida Kamphuis
At 15:48 23-3-98 +0530, you wrote:

Vriendelijke Groeten / Kind regards,

Ida Kamphuis                            mailto: [log in to unmask]