Please add OHIO to the list of states having PD day proclamations!  This
was just rec'd from M.Beetner

>Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 20:15:36 -0400
>From: Michael Beetner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: re: Proclamation/etc
>To: "Camilla H.Flintermann" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>At 08:57 AM 4/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Hi Michael--snipped
>>Also, do you know if ANYONE is asking Gov. Voinovich to do a Proclamation
>>for the state of Ohio about 4-11, Parkinson's Day???? Lots of states are
>>doing it--why not OH?

Michael replied:

>We have already got a proclamation from Voinovich. We showed it at the
>March 28th symposium.

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8+ <[log in to unmask]>

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *