Don, I can see you are on the way back up again, This is a good time of year,
we are all celebrating the holidays of our religions, except for the people
who don't believe in G-d, and I think we will agree, that it doesn't mean that
G-d doesn't believe in THEM!  I can''t think of much good to say about
Parkinson's disease, except it has brought hundreds of strangers from around
the world, together in a place where we can all be friends and help each
other.  We should all thank G-d in our own way, for that!  Have a great
Easter, in case your computer is out of service before you celebrate.  Hope
your new meds make you feel better than before. [log in to unmask]