Jim O'Connor and others wanting to make changes:
Subject:      Instructions for Parkinsn list(PLEASE SAVE)

To join the list, send  to the listserv address (in body of message) this
command:     subscribe parkinsn  (your full name)

There is no "o" in parkinsn in the list name.

Do not add a signature or other message! Further instructions will be sent
to you by the listowner, Barbara Patterson.

The listserv address for this list is:

The way to leave this list is to send the command to the listserv, and
in the  body of post (not on subject line) put:
                        .
                        signoff parkinsn

If you need to be away, and want to halt mail TEMPORARILY, send this
command to listserv address:
                        set parkinsn nomail
When you return, send this one:
                          set parkinsn mail

If you want to be on the digest, send:
                         set parkinsn digest

BE SURE to send these commands TO THE LISTSERV, not to the list (or to
listowner
Barbara Patterson or me, please if you can help it!)   :-)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"