<<
 Meanwhile, Re: your query on increasing Carbidopa, I would say that the only
 circumstance where it might be worth trying is if your current intake is less
 than 100 mg per day of Carbidopa. The accepted figure is 70 mg/day;- more
than
 that would not be effective in  saving levadopa, because there is no more to
 be saved.
    On the other hand, the upper level of Carbidopa is not critical : I would
 expect that most of you folk are currently taking nearer to 200 mg than 100
 mg of Carbidopa, and it isn't doing you any harm, so if you want to
experiment
 there is minimal risk. The first symptoms of too much should be a noticeable
 lack of 'Get-Up-and-Go !,and a general malaise.
 Good luck. >>

i may be wrong but I have believed for years-- I think I got it from Dr Delong
( the palli expert from Emory) that one can benefoirt from 150 mg a day and
that anything over 300 mg a day is toxic.  At any rate, corbidopa is not a
totally benign drug.
Regards,
WHH