1. Joe: I think you did a GREAT job with what must have been a DAUNTING search
process. It's appreciated already!

2. Ellen:  My mom became a vegetarian (no meat, fish or fowl) in her twenties
and was diagnosed with PD at age 42.  DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that any
scientific conclusions from them.

- Doug

then J.R. Bruman wrote (in part):
> Ellen Peck's innocent question prompted a search of my Current
> Science Reviews (plug) files,
<snip>