Found this question in one of the forums. Very interesting, the part =
about the meds not working......

This article submitted by on 4/9/98.

Email Address:=20

I have had Drs. tell me they are not sure if I have PD, or =
parkinsonism-like tremors. I have had symptoms of some type tremor =
disorder for 12 years. I began meds for PD only about 3 or 4 years ago. =
I never received what I would consider benefits from the meds. I have =
heard that if PD meds don't work for you, then you don't have PD. Just =
how much are the meds supposed to work? How much relief is anyone to =
achieve? Meds have never completely done their=20
job, as far as Iam concerned. Has anyone else had this experience, and =
what do they do for parkinsonism tremors?