Dear Eddie,

We have found that it's NEVER a good plan to abruptly cut the amount of
Simemet Harold takes.  He started on Tasmar about three weeks ago, and is
gradually needing less Sinemet on most days.  But I think the body needs time
to reach equilibrium with new medications, and so it's better to wait for a
reaction indicating that less Sinemet is needed, than to just go ahead and
assume the dosage can be cut back.  Today he stayed "on" all morning, skipping
his 10:00 meds entirely.  With Parkinson's, I think every medication change
should be made gradually, and "by ear".

Barbara Baichtal cg Harold (58,20)