Hi Tim
I'll be 60 in June and like you have not started medication - right tremor,
slow movement, the usual (can't write much).  Diagnosed in l995 as
idiopathic Parkinson.  Have has some physiotherapy for pain in upper back -
it helped.  Famous PD sufferers: Kathryn Hepburn, Mohammed Ali, Janet Reno
(US Attorney General), Pope John, and Dr. Morton Shulman (pathologist).
Will hunt down article by Dr. Shulman and forward it to you if I can.  Keep
us posted.  Fleurette