Ivan and List,
The people of Maine and our entire Parkinson's community should be proud of
Maine's resolution, which was truly the most wonderfully stated resolution
I've ever seen.  You said it all, dear Ivan.  We are proud of YOU, too.  The
resolution is a masterpiece!  And so are YOU!

I am also most upset to hear of your distressful physical condition with all
the dystonia you are suffering right now via Greg.  He is absolutely right
about the priorities of our wonderfully diverse society being all mixed up!
What on Earth can we be thinking by endowing the arts with so much $$ and
failing to fund Udall??!!  Greg is also absolutely right about the gay issue.
I teach adolescents and can attest to the fact that neither heterosexuality
nor homosexuality is  A CHOICE!  Each is simply one of many natural ways of
being.

Hopefully, you can rest soon, dear Ivan.  Thank you for using any energy you
had to spare and energy you didn't have to spare on us.

Very sincerely,
Barb 53 cg Art 56/ 1 year