^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses         deg. F

On Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:52:39 -0700 kees paap <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Dear Listfriends,
>>
>Good news from Canada and from India.
>Denmark, Australia en Indonesia don't organize anything.
>
>Please don't E-mail me anymore but I suggest Ivan, because I will
>leave
>tonight to San Antonio, where I will attend the wedding of my
>brother-in-law (forgotten).

Dear Kees and listmembers,

    Thanks for offering me the job of posting the World Parkinson's Day
updates.

  I am too busy right now just trying to live one day at a time, and
trying to get ready for Maine's first World Parkinson's Day gathering, to
take on this job. Thanks for thinking of me.We need to find someone
else!!

Would one of the other talented people on the Parkinson's List Please
STEP FORWARD,
and continue the job that Kees Paap has so beautifully been doing?

IVAN
Sorry.