Kathrynne,

That sounds interesting.  I wonder if it would help reduce the nausea and
diarrhea some people (my father among them) experience when taking
levodopa?  It does sound like it helps the levodopa get to the brain where
it will do some good instead of staying in the tummy and causing problems.

Do you have any other nutritional tips for someone whose stomach can't
tolerate  levodopa?

Jane Koenig
(daughter of Fred, 79/<1)