 i profitable may not here from any one for a week my pc is going to doc
4-13 for a week well any how i have for years used my grandfather
knife,fork,spoon his fork was old sharp 3 prong knife was wide. he had
palsy but never used his knife to eat with. even peas just about every
thing. so i decided i would try. did not do to good with my peas ok with my
mashed potatoes, and meat but am going to practice to see if it will help
me with my shakes. any taker to see who can do it first. so i got 2 days to
play with my cpu. HAPPY EASTER.

                                74/26 lima,oh

                                I.Y.Q. DON  &  VIVIAN
                                LOVE OF MY LIFE-53