Dear Listmembers,
Although this circumstance is not of the magnitude of Udall bill
funding, I thought you would be interested to know that my dietetic
practice group, Gerontological Nutritionists, has just published an
article I wrote on the nutrition needs of people with PD. This is a
brand-new area for a great many registered dietitians, and the
newsletter is distributed to the 3,000 RDs in this practice group,
around the U.S. So, hopefully, it will help raise awareness of PD among
health professionals.

I am particularly pleased that the newsletter came out in April -- it
couldn't have been timed better!

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--