To Debbie -- Thank you for sharing your father's feelings about your
mother and the changes in her caused by pd (which he expressed so
beautifully).  I hope that my husband feels the same way about me
because I still feel, in my heart, that I am eighteen, despite all the
ways pd has changed me.  I also have a thoughtful and loving daughter that
I appreciate as much as I'm sure your Mom appreciates you and all the
concern for her that you have shown.  This kind of love is more thera-
peutic than the doctors, the drugs, and the surgeries all put together!
(..but I'm thankful for those things too!) <grin>

Best Wishes to your Mom and Dad...

Janice Long (55/20)