Hi Nancy;
you wrote:

> I went to web page - no survey there yet
>
> Melinda Brown wrote:
>
> > Dear listserv members,
> >
> > NPF is in the process of conducting a patient/caregiver survey to better
> > help the Foundation meet the growing needs of the Parkinson Community.
> >
> > This survey can be answered online by visiting our webpage at
> > www.parkinson.org
> >
> > Please take the time to complete the survey so that we may continue to grow
> > and expand our services to better meet your needs.
> >
> > With many thanks,
> > Melinda Brown

I went to web page, clicked on news, paged down twice and there I
found 2/2/98 Answer the Patient & Caregiver Survey......

Yup, it's been there since Feb. 2nd. but the groundhog saw his shadow
and we didn't find this survey for 10 more weeks........

http://www.parkinsons.org/newnews.htm

<page down>  <page down>

Good Health............................Murray
.