From: Phil Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, April 10, 1998 4:09 AM
Subject: Re: Tasmar - starting gradually

A week ago my neuro started me with 100 mg one time a day, to be
increased each week by another 100 until I reach 600 mg per day. I'm
to decrease my Sinemet according to my experience of how much less I
need - right now that's about 25/100 four times a day.   We don't
know right now how much of that I'll need later.  I'm to continue my
regular doses of Permax and Eldepryl.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
60/9