Hi Barb,
Thanks for that information.  If you could locate that information, I'd appreciate
it very much!

I'm wondering whether it's the carbonation or the extreme acidity of some drinks
like Coke that causes the tablets to work faster. I'm thinking of that old
demonstration for little kids, when a baby tooth came out you'd put it in a glass
of Coke, and it would gradually dissolve in a few days (I think it was supposed to
scare kids off drinking too much Coke, ha ha!).

I seem to remember Alan Bonander recommended using ginger in some form --
gingersnaps, gingerale, or something -- for nausea. Does anyone remember what form
he recommended, and whether it was for use with Sinemet CR or just Sinemet?

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD