How would you all like a "ha ha??" for today?
My right side is effected, arm and leg, with tremor.  And I have
rigidity as well.
For a little while my left leg has been feeling strange and off/on
shaking.  I thought it was "sympathy" tremor for the other side.
This morning I was awakened to that wonderful internal sensation in
the left leg which I have had in my right for so long.  I took my
requip and crushed a sinemet CR for immediate effect. It worked, on
Both legs.  I spoke with an associate of my neuro and he confirmed
that it is most likely that my symptoms have chosen today to tell me
they are spreading.  Happy April 11. I know I will not easily forget
today.
don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds