<<
 Also what are your thoughts (everyone on the PD network, not
 just Brian) on attempting to increase "on" time by increasing
 the amout of carbidopa taken with the levadopa?  I thought
 about this approach before trying the Permax; Mirapex; Requip;
 or Tasmar methods.     Thank you       Margaret Mates

  Margaret,
Be careful with carbidopa
.  It can be a bad actor (peripheral nerve damage if I remeember correctly).
If my memory serves me correctly:
After the first 150 mg in a day, the sites are saturated and more than 300 mg
a day becomes toxic.  Therefore, unless you are getting less than 150 mg from
your Sinemet, your body can't use  extrea Lodosyn (speklling?)

Regards,
WHH