Margaret,

I think your idea of mobilizing all our family and friends in the key
districts is great!  I had been wondering what I could do since my (and my
father's--another voter) congressman is not on the list.  This is certainly
one way to make a difference.

Another thing that caught my attention was reference to Rep. Gingrich in
Bernard Klainberg's digest article, published here a few days ago.  Guess
who our congressman is?  NEWT!!  Does anyone here who is involved in the
efforts to get the money allocated have some suggestions for how we might
put some pressure on Newt and what to say?  Both Dad and I would be happy
to write letters and I'm sure I could get some local friends and neighbors
to join in.  Just tell me what to say!

We are eager to do something down here is conservative old Georgia.

Jane Koenig