List friends,

If I inconvenienced anyone with my last post, which I did  do as a  fwd,
please accept my apologies. When I clicked the "send" icon, all I had was a
couple of  lines, so I do not know what happened to make an "attachment". I
did not (knowingly) attach anything -  & all I intended to send was just a
couple of  lines.

If there are any other AOL users out there whocan tell me how to send a fwd
w/o all the headers being fwd also, I'd appreciate  the info. AOL tech support
has not gotten back w/me yet.

Again, I'm sorry. And thanks in advance in anyone can help so I  don't have to
do the cup-copy-paste thing.

Bonnie (a pc novice)
daughter of Jim 76/2