From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of JoanD1234
Sent:   Saturday, April 11, 1998 2:52 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Reply: April 11??

Marling wrote:
 I spoke with an associate of my neuro and he confirmed that it is most likely
that my symptoms have chosen today to tell me they are spreading. Happy April
11. I know I will not easily forget today.

   My symptoms chose April 1 to tell me the same thing.  I have gone for nine
years with only a left side tremor.  I woke up on April Fool's Day with both
sides shaking. Kinda scarey, but I know this is nothing new to many of you out
there.  I broke down and started Sinemet Cr this week.  I broke down and cried
at the same time.  I feel like I am giving in--both to PD and to Sinemet. My
heart goes out to you, Marling.  I won't forget April 1--and I won't forget
April 11 either.  Somehow, I feel a kind of kinship.  Hang in there!
Sincerely, Joan Dykstra