From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ken Becker
Sent:   Sunday, April 12, 1998 7:02 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Reply: April 11??

Maybe Barb is really XENA?  I would need a recent photo to be sure!  I could
see it now: Warrier Princess, played by Barb Mallut...in lights...in Times
Square.....on Broadway...all over the WORLD!  (FOR those of you who don't read
the tabloids as you leave the supermarket, Xena plays a character called "The
Warrier Princess" and is played by an actress names Lucy Lawless, who (in real
life) is about to either A:get married, B:get engaged, C: be abducted by
Martians D: Adopt Elizabeth Taylor and bring her to Tunisia for a brain
transplant performed by Zulu Warriers with ice picks, and shriimp forks.
(depends on which tabloid you believe!) [log in to unmask]